• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms WTB 98B Fieldcraft 338 Lapua

backyardsniper

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 29, 2011
pottsville, ky
Still looking for one. Looking for the light weight fieldcraft model. That's the one that has the pic rail that does not go all the way down the handguard and it has a 24" barrel. If you have a regular 98B feel free to hit me up. I'll take a look but the field craft in 338 Lapua is what I'm really looking for.

I think I reached out to you in the past. I have a new, unfired 2015 built 98B in Factory Burnt Bronze that was a Canadian military over run and sold locally (in the US) to me. It is new, unfired, mint condition in the original shipping box with the Pelican fitted insert (no Pelican hard-case included, ONLY the Barrett fitted insert for the Pelican case), 4 Barrett mags, Barrett paperwork, Harris rotating bipod, NightForce NXS Zero Stop 5.5-22x50 Illuminated reticle (mounted and bore sighted) , never fired), NightForce UNI Mount and 4 new boxes of Hornady match ammo I will sell the package for $ 5,500. plus actual shipping costs. Or $ 5,100 without the 4 boxes of Hornady ammo. I will separate the NightForce and mount as well, if you don't need a scope. will send pictures on request. Thank you, Mark

Last edited:
I think we did chat. I am really looking for a fieldcraft model but if you would PM me and let me know what you want for just the rifle. I wouldn't need the scope or ammo. I will give it some thought