• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment WTB ADG SAUM brass

Lesco Brandon

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
May 1, 2018
I’m looking for some ADG 6.5 SAUM brass. Needed for upcoming match. Help a fella out please.

I just found some 7 SAUM ADG brass on Scheel's website . . . no 6.5 SAUM though . . . might be a place to check every now and then. Creedmoor Sports also let me put in a back order for ADG brass. Good luck!

I just found some 7 SAUM ADG brass on Scheel's website . . . no 6.5 SAUM though . . . might be a place to check every now and then. Creedmoor Sports also let me put in a back order for ADG brass. Good luck!
Damn scheel’s is expensive

I didn’t buy any, just looking at prices. Thanks, that would have sucked ass!

Are you sure you didn’t just buy 7 Remington Ultra Mag? I haven’t seen any SAUM in stock for months.
Dammit Jim! Yep, I just bit off on buying the wrong brass. I was hoping the Scheel's stockers or website admins just didn't know the difference and were dropping the "short" part of SAUM. Guess that'll be getting returned.