• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories [WTB] AICS 1.5 thumbhole rem 700 SA in Tan or OD

zombbrian

Private
Minuteman
Jun 28, 2023
Florida
Looking for a Aics 1.5 legacy thumbhole for a rem 700 SA in tan or OD(preferred). Let me know PP ready

Last edited:
Looking for a Aics 1.5 legacy thumbhole for a rem 700 SA in tan or OD(preferred). Let me know PP ready

Hi. I have an nice AICS 1.5 I am about to post for sale. No serious damage or marks, pretty much just used on the bench for load development. Complete chassis and adjustable cheeck with original unpainted AI FDE skins, no mags. $750 CONUS

Reactions: zombbrian
Hi. I have an nice AICS 1.5 I am about to post for sale. No serious damage or marks, pretty much just used on the bench for load development. Complete chassis and adjustable cheeck with original unpainted AI FDE skins, no mags. $750 CONUS
Pm me some pics

Still have it?

Op, got any complete Colt A2 or M16 uppers? About the only thing I’m interested in letting this go for, better yet the only thing that will soften the sellers remorse that I’ll feel as I box this up, lol!

57E9A00F-C0E1-4919-8377-F8EA52D3824E.jpeg

Only imperfections are a few tiny finish rub marks where the action meets the chassis and the Sawtooth ARCA rail screw heads have light surface rust. Comes with Atlas direct mount bipod, spigot, 2 or 3 cheek riser spacers, and a brand new 10 round AI mag of your choice (308 or AI 223).

Op, got any complete Colt A2 or M16 uppers? About the only thing I’m interested in letting this go for, better yet the only thing that will soften the sellers remorse that I’ll feel as I box this up, lol!

View attachment 8176076

Only imperfections are a few tiny finish rub marks where the action meets the chassis and the Sawtooth ARCA rail screw heads have light surface rust. Comes with Atlas direct mount bipod, spigot, 2 or 3 cheek riser spacers, and a brand new 10 round AI mag of your choice (308 or AI 223).
I don’t. Not willing to sell outright?