• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD WTB: Aimpoint T1 2MOA

TMD

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 14, 2019
San Jose, CA
Looking for a black Aimpoint T1 with a 2MOA dot in used but good working condition. Bonus if you have the standard Aimpoint Picatinny mount though not absolutely necessary as I can get a new one elsewhere. Let me know what you have.

Scammers, don't even try me. I wasn't born yesterday and I already caught three of you in my PMs so go pull that stuff somewhere else.

EDIT: Found one.

Last edited:
Can I ask why you're looking for a T1 instead of a T2?
Building up a Mk20 SSR clone and I got my hands on a CAGE-code Leupold ECOS. These were originally issued with a T1 as a backup red dot and I haven't seen pictures in the field of one with a T2.

Roger. I have one (with the mount you're looking for - I think). It's on a rifle I barely ever use, but for which I do need an optic (and I'm a snob so I really don't buy anything other than aimpoints these days). I'd be willing to swap my t1 out for a new T2, but I don't know what kind of deal you're looking for. Otherwise - and I'm sure you probably have already seen this - but this seller has one on a Larue mount. https://www.gunbroker.com/item/1002031893 .

I too have a T1, but it's at home in North Idaho and I'm in Vegas till last week of September. If you haven't found one by then let me know as I could be willing to part with it as I don't use it much right now. Don't think I have the original mount though sorry.