• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WTB WTB AK47 magazines

Wanting To Buy

Mclovinguns

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 16, 2008
Dickinson ND
Looking for 10 or so Croatian surplus 30rd magazines. Maybe other brands but they either have to be steel or have steel reinforced lips.

I'm not sure what condition you're after but what a country has their dented mags for $13.95. They may have rust, Cosmo or dents but the followers move freely and they work great. They're all surplus mags. The last batch I bought was about a 50/50 between romanian and polish. I'd take european surplus mags over the new croatian mags any day but to each his own.

I'm not sure what condition you're after but what a country has their dented mags for $13.95. They may have rust, Cosmo or dents but the followers move freely and they work great. They're all surplus mags. The last batch I bought was about a 50/50 between romanian and polish. I'd take european surplus mags over the new croatian mags any day but to each his own.
I agree, any of the surplus European mags from any of the countries are so dam similar and in any ak they pretty much all work the same. I’d rather have a 20year old Romanian surplus then any of the new shit. I’ve bought dozens over the past 20 years and when I get them I disassemble, clean thoroughly and reassemble. GTG after that.

Reactions: Edgecrusher
Classic Firearms, AIM surplus, Palmetto State Armory have the Croatian mags.

I use Bulgy’s, and on the cheaper end, Magpul. Yeah they’re “plastic,” but they work.

Not croatian but RTG parts has european steel mags with reinforced lips. I also think the AC unity GEN 2 mags are pretty decent.

Yessir, a diamond in the rough.

Bought M be when they were a few bucks cheaper and ran every one.

Fit yugo and bulgys perfectly at least.

Damn...wish I would have know about these before I bought 20 of the circle 10 waffle mags...oops.

Reactions: silentwoods
Ordered 10 of the Bulgy's. I appreciate the knowledge from this place. Internet research will only get you so far. I would like to say the Hide saves me money but that would be a huge lie.

Reactions: silentwoods
Ordered 10 of the Bulgy's. I appreciate the knowledge from this place. Internet research will only get you so far. I would like to say the Hide saves me money but that would be a huge lie.
Just passing this along sir, a friend told me last year about them.

You'll be happy with them.

Damn...wish I would have know about these before I bought 20 of the circle 10 waffle mags...oops.
Those are great magazines too.

They'll always hold a certain value because of the well known markings.

Even people who who nothing about ak mags will see them come up during an internet search and want them because of the comments about how good they are.

You'll always either break even or increase on anything circle ten imho.

Especially these days

Those are great magazines too.

They'll always hold a certain value because of the well known markings.

Even people who who nothing about ak mags will see them come up during an internet search and want them because of the comments about how good they are.

You'll always either break even or increase on anything circle ten imho.

Especially these days

As far as ak mags go. It seems the magpul gen 3 would be similar to the circle 10 mags. Have any experience with those?

Also, any other mags you know that are just as good as the circle 10 waffles?

As far as ak mags go. It seems the magpul gen 3 would be similar to the circle 10 mags. Have any experience with those?

I only shoot aluminum with magpul followers.

Pretty much anything metal and not hammered hell works perfectly.

A lot of ak issues are shitty mag fit , rivets, sight can't or improper trunion install.

Specs are a thing in any firearm.

I only shoot aluminum with magpul followers.

Pretty much anything metal and not hammered hell works perfectly.

A lot of ak issues are shitty mag fit , rivets, sight can't or improper trunion install.

Specs are a thing in any firearm.
Heard that, those circle 10s are almost too tight in the sam7 so I was looking for some other mags. Thanks for the heads up.