• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment WTB AMP Mark 2 annealer

Go on their site and order. They will tell you know how many are in front of you and you can log into your account and check to see how close you are. Goes quick had mine in about month after ordering. Don’t have to pay until you get the email that they are ready to ship.

Reactions: TexasA&MBlueDevil
Go on their site and order. They will tell you know how many are in front of you and you can log into your account and check to see how close you are. Goes quick had mine in about month after ordering. Don’t have to pay until you get the email that they are ready to ship.
Yeah, I did that a few weeks ago. Just didn’t know how long it would take. Thanks for the info.

Reactions: 6.5guys2
Yeah, I did that a few weeks ago. Just didn’t know how long it would take. Thanks for the info.
How many are in front of you? I had over 200 but it quickly goes down. There was about a 2 week period were the number didn’t move. I emailed them and within a couple of days I was paying for it. It is awesome and worth the wait!!

I have been waiting a couple weeks now. Still have 148 in front of me

126 but I was still hoping I could find one cheaper though on here to lol

I'll sell you mine ... for $1,000,000. It's in excellent condition. I'll even cover shipping.

(Hey, you asked. All I did was give you my price.)

Seriously thought ... we "AMP Owners" absolutely LOVE these gadgets. And right now, with chip shortages and supply problems, finding a replacement is almost impossible. I'd be shocked if someone sold you theirs ... but I guess anything is possible.

Guys ... stop DM'ing me with offers. I was being a smartass ... that's $1,000,000 ... "Million" ... with a "M". I suppose I shouldn't have (a) used a number that could be misread as "Thousand" with a "T", or (b) tried to joke about something so desperately desired by the huddled masses yearning to anneal perfectly. Sorry !!! My AMP isn't for sale at any price (except maybe a Million).

I'll send my PayPal address ... :ROFLMAO:
I'll send my PayPal address ... :ROFLMAO:
Guys ... stop DM'ing me with offers. I was being a smartass ... that's $1,000,000 ... "Million" ... with a "M". I suppose I shouldn't have (a) used a number that could be misread as "Thousand" with a "T", or (b) tried to joke about something so desperately desired by the huddled masses yearning to anneal perfectly. Sorry !!! My AMP isn't for sale at any price (except maybe a Million).
hahahaha sucker

It actually does look like a million bucks…I’ve seen it
You like the pilot holder for all my calibers? Pretty cool ... eh? I'll share that part of the photo ... sharing the whole AMP photo would be cruel.

1653846866277.png

Mine shipped today. Took about 5 weeks on the waiting list

Reactions: Ram4402