• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Texas, I have an Gen I annealeez with three sets of wheels and an upgraded arm that holds the torch for sale since I just ordered a bench source. $250 plus shipping. Pm if interested ok.

Texas, I have an Gen I annealeez with three sets of wheels and an upgraded arm that holds the torch for sale since I just ordered a bench source. $250 plus shipping. Pm if interested ok.
First dibs to OP but if Texastonk is not interested let me know as I am.

First dibs to OP but if Texastonk is not interested let me know as I am.
Colt, me and Texas made a deal on my annealer and I told ya that I would let you know. If I come across another one I’ll forward details your way ok.

Colt, me and Texas made a deal on my annealer and I told ya that I would let you know. If I come across another one I’ll forward details your way ok.
That's fine thanks for the heads up. I'm aware of another that I was holding off on to hear back as I had already told you I was interested.