• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms WTB: AR-10 in 6.5 Creedmoor

ttg7ya

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 18, 2022
Manhattan Beach, CA
All. Want to buy a high-end AR-10 / SR-25 style rifle.

Preferred manufacturers; Seekins Precision, Daniel Defense, GA Precision, JP Enterprises.

Chamber preferred is 6.5 Creedmoor.

18-22 inch barrel. No carbon fiber.

If aftermarket barrel, only Bartlein please.

Preferred weight 10 lbs. No ultralightweight rigs.

We will need to Facetime or Zoom before we complete sale and prefer to use Paypal Merchant or Venmo business for the transaction. Sorry for the inconvenience but after being scammed here I am very cautious. I will cover the fees for the additional services.

Last edited:

Preferred manufacturers; Seekins Precision, Daniel Defense, GA Precision, JP Enterprises.

We will need to Facetime or Zoom before we complete sale and prefer to use Paypal Merchant or Venmo business for the transaction. Sorry for the inconvenience but after being scammed here I am very cautious. I will cover the fees for the additional services.
Would you consider Wilson combat super sniper 6.5 creedmoor? Topped with a pulsar day/night vision? C50 I believe

Would you consider Wilson combat super sniper 6.5 creedmoor? Topped with a pulsar day/night vision? C50 I believe

I do have Seekins precision creedmoor 16'" barrel criterion and 22" Krieger barrel, just a quick barrel change. picture shown 16" barrel if you interested thanks rico

Attachments

• IMG_9583.jpg
    IMG_9583.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_9805.jpg
    IMG_9805.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 35

Sent you a message