• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories WTB AR scope mount

Mxracer532

Private
Minuteman
Mar 6, 2013
WA State
Looking for a 1" scope mount for my old man for Christmas present. Let me know what ya got. Thanks.

Last edited:
Stoner 1”

Attachments

• C70E335F-5F25-4C90-91DC-C0A46A54381D.jpeg
    C70E335F-5F25-4C90-91DC-C0A46A54381D.jpeg
    498.3 KB · Views: 17
Yep that's where this one came from. I just haven't used it. You will also pay tax. It doesnt matter to me its not like I was trying to make a fistful of money off of it.

Gen 1 or Gen 2?
They are on sale from Midway for $59 with free shipping.
Appears the gen 2 is discontinued. Sooo I'm guessing Gen1?
Yep that's where this one came from. I just haven't used it. You will also pay tax. It doesnt matter to me its not like I was trying to make a fistful of money off of it.
I get it, it sucks loosing $. Even after tax it's cheaper. 🤷 If I don't like it I can also return it.

Im not sure which gen it is. I bought maybe 45 days ago. They have the 1" and 30mm in stock
Yes, they have both. I only need a 1" and it's most likely gonna be temporary until I buy a Sightmark wraith so I don't wanna spend much on a temporary mount.