• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics WTB Arken 4-16x/6-24x Mil/Mil

VaderRubiconJK

I was reasonable until forced to be unreasonable
Supporter
Minuteman
Jun 6, 2018
Nowhere somewhere between WA & WY
Hoping someone has either a EP4 or SH4 34mm tube laying about they are ready to let go of.
Trying to move fiancé’s son away from ps5 and into the outdoors/hunting culture now that he has turned 8.
Would like an SH4 G2 4-16 Mil VPR or 6-24 EP4 to put on kiddos anschutz 22lr. But I’d be interested in any Mil/Mil arken for him to get out shooting with me.
If you are holding lmk. Thank you SH.

Last edited:
I have a gen1 sh4 in great shape. Let me know

Hold out for the 4-16. It is magnitudes better than the 6-24. I was extremely impressed with the 4-16 and would consider it one of the best sub $1K scopes out there. The 6-24 is priced about where it should be.

I have two SH4 6-24 Gen 2s coming shortly. Should be here in less than two weeks. Both will obviously be brand new in the box and never used. Both have the precision packages (level, throw lever etc.) and Arken scope caps. I grew tired of waiting on the back order and went with something else. So i’ll likely be selling both of them.

They are mil/mil. No mounts or rings. Just everything that comes in their precision package, plus Arken caps. Not totally sure on price yet.