Accessories  Wtb Atlas Cal Gen 2 or S Cal and possibly a savage 223 barrel.

akmike47

Mike Ropenis
PX Member
Minuteman
  • Feb 23, 2013
    Im thinking about ordering a bipod. I want a Cal Gen 2 or S Cal, prefer a RRS ARCA/Pic combo mount what do you have?

Also thinking about converting my savage to 223/223wylde prefer a 24-26" barrel.

Ericsl2

PX Member
    Minuteman
    Feb 18, 2017
    I have a 24" criterion 1:7 twist barrel. I got it from northland shooters supply. For like 350 shipped it shoots amazing..didn't have the muzzle threaded..no real reason being a 223 and all. Try there and buy s new barrel instead of something used maybe

Reactions: akmike47

akmike47

Mike Ropenis
    PX Member
    Minuteman
  • Feb 23, 2013
    I have a 24" criterion 1:7 twist barrel. I got it from northland shooters supply. For like 350 shipped it shoots amazing..didn't have the muzzle threaded..no real reason being a 223 and all. Try there and buy s new barrel instead of something used maybe
    Little more than I was hoping to spend, but I’ll keep it in mind. I’ll keep checking NSS also, thanks.

Ericsl2

PX Member
    Minuteman
    Feb 18, 2017
    If you want to spend less than 350 shipped on a barrel...youre next best option is a factory takeoff barrel. They sell those too but good luck on the quality

And my barrel is not for sale. Just telling you where to get a good shooting barrel at a good price

Reactions: akmike47

akmike47

Mike Ropenis
    PX Member
    Minuteman
  • Feb 23, 2013
    If you want to spend less than 350 shipped on a barrel...youre next best option is a factory takeoff barrel. They sell those too but good luck on the quality

And my barrel is not for sale. Just telling you where to get a good shooting barrel at a good price
    Read it wrong when I was half asleep this morning