• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WTB WTB Autotrickler V1 controller

Wanting To Buy

Kiba

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 13, 2011
Central CA
Found a couple thanks to a couple of members here, hopefully it fixes my issue. Thanks!

Asking if anyone out there can dig into their old spare parts box to help me out... looking for an Autotrickler V1 controller board.

My modified V1 is acting up and not always accepting inputs from the scale. I have to either power cycle it a bunch of times or do a full reset and reprogram of the scale, and then it will accept only the first weight sent and start running but never allow me to change target weights after that.

I'm not 100% sure if it's an FX120i scale serial port issue or a AT V1 / RS232 interface board issue, but it's way cheaper to try a different V1 board to test than buying another FX120i to test.

According to the terminal app on my PC the scale serial output appears to be working correctly, but according to the AT V1 board debug messages it appears it's getting hung up waiting for a stable new target weight from the scale so it never starts running the trickler.

Needs to be a AT V1 board, not a V2 or V3. My V1 is modified to run a servo to run a Harrell's powder measure, and I can solder that stuff onto your stock V1 board and reflash it with my code to run the bulk drop servo. The V1 board has no bluetooth and should only have the single 4 pin connector on the back for the trickler motor, it should not have a second connector port to connect to the autothrow.

If you have one, please shoot me a PM and probably a couple of pictures of it so I can verify it's a V1 and compatible with my custom servo/Harrell's setup, and let me know what you want for it. I really want to get this back up and running until my Ingenuity Precision setup gets here, and who knows how long that will be...

Last edited:
I might have one. Posting to remind myself to check once I get home.

Is this the right one?

Attachments

• 1710038899183259962122568253231.jpg
    1710038899183259962122568253231.jpg
    221.6 KB · Views: 18
I believe so, but need pics of the upper and lower boards to verify.