• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD WTB Barrel or Upper for Armalite AR-10, must fit Armalite AR-10B

nmmi9100

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 27, 2010
New Mexico
No luck. Sold the Armalite. Easier to build a DPMS style some day.

Looking for a new or excellent condition Armalite AR-10 barrel or barrelled upper. Most barrels advertised for sale are the more common LR-308/DPMS/SR-25 pattern. The Armalite uses a different barrel extension than an DPMS pattern, so I need one for Armalite. The AR-10B upper is also different than the newer A-type, so while I believe the barrels interchange, the uppers don't. I'm looking to resurrect an old rifle I never shoot because it's too damned heavy.

I'm really looking for a 6.5 Creedmoor or 308, 18" to 22" considered. Threaded muzzle a must. Need a medium to light profile. Something lighter than an AR-10T.

I know this is a long shot, but what the hell. Please PM with what you have.

Thanks,

/David

Last edited:
Looking for a new or excellent condition Armalite AR-10 barrel or barrelled upper. Most barrels advertised for sale are the more common LR-308/DPMS/SR-25 pattern. The Armalite uses a different barrel extension than an DPMS pattern, so I need one for Armalite. The AR-10B upper is also different than the newer A-type, so while I believe the barrels interchange, the uppers don't. I'm looking to resurrect an old rifle I never shoot because it's too damned heavy.

I'm really looking for a 6.5 Creedmoor or 308, 18" to 22" considered. Threaded muzzle a must. Need a medium to light profile. Something lighter than an AR-10T.

Thanks,

/David
Buy a blank and have it chambered. Probably your best bet. For AR barrels, I trust Craddock Precision.

Thanks,

/David
Message sent.