• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms WTB Barrett M107A1 and or AXMC with multiple barrels

todd606

Private
Minuteman
Sep 26, 2010
Tennessee
As the title states I am looking to buy a few high-end rifles. I am also in the market for a few high-end scopes for some of my other long range rifle’s. If you have anything for long range and are looking to get some cash for the holidays please private message me. The primary brands I am looking for are kahles, Night force, or Schmidt and Bender. My goal is to purchase items that are a good deal. Yes I know that is subjective so please send me what you’re interested in selling. I am absolutely not looking to pay retail prices. Thanks in advance.

Have you already talked with Mile High and EuroOptic to see what deals they might be able to make you on some AXMC rifles?

No I have not do they make better deals than what they advertise?

Yes, give them a call up discuss things.
EuroOptic tends to give better deals and also do payment terms discounts.
I think they also have some gift cards up to $2k with rifle purchase.

Have looked at a few but pricing a still pretty high based on market price. Keep the info coming thank you

Clayton's in Horsham, PA has an FDE consignment M107, I think it was like $9k... as of a week ago when I saw it there anyway.

Scott