• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories FOUND: Battle Belt w/MOLLE Thanks hide

SBGreen0369

Trophy Husband
Supporter
Minuteman
Jul 18, 2018
SC
Looking to put together a battle belt for range work.
Something like a tactical tailor or an hsgi would be nice, maybe a g-code competition style belt.

Figured maybe one of you degenerates has one collecting dust.

I have an SKD plate carrier that’s all set up with taco rifle/pistol/dump pouches so I’m just looking for the belt without attachments.

size L/XL 38/40 so I can wear over thicker clothes in the fall (AKA Covid fatty)

PM me with photos

Thanks hide

Last edited:
20200803_160339.jpg

What size?
Probably should’ve included that up top huh? My bad man!
I probably need something 38-40 since I wear 32 pants and slightly larger belt

Last edited:
Check out the deal on one from ATS Tactical.

They package it with an inner belt and a nice small IFAK pouch for sub 100.

I have some of their stuff. Seems topnotch.

Check out the deal on one from ATS Tactical.

They package it with an inner belt and a nice small IFAK pouch for sub 100.

I have some of their stuff. Seems topnotch.
Thanks man. I definitely will. Seems like most of the kits I’ve looked at $200ish between the MOLLE belt and the riggers belt.
Appreciate the tip

Sure thing.

The inner belt at that price isnt high speed fancy, but made by them and they dont seem like folks who would sell stuff that doesnt work.

if your going with a larger size padded belt look at the vtac's (https://www.vikingtactics.com/product-p/vtac-bb.htm). their system of padding breaths a little better than hsgi rubber type stuff. though i did i just get in an hsgi operator belt to give a try. first impression is good build, though i wish the outer belt had loop on it as opposed to the hook. i think the eagle belt is set up that way but i couldnt find one in OD green.

Sure thing.

The inner belt at that price isnt high speed fancy, but made by them and they dont seem like folks who would sell stuff that doesnt work.
Ya, fancy doesn’t always equal better. I’ve even though about just grabbing an old US marked OD Green cartridge belt from surplus and using gator clips to attach the pouches.
That shit wasn’t fancy, but it worked

I have a complete HSGI setup with all accessories if interested. All like new. Zero wear or use. Was used 1x

I love it but I think it’s the Medium 35.5” version. Can you put a tape on it and see what it measures end to end?

I think its the wrong size for me.

Lemme know size if OP doesnt jump on it.

if not me, I know a couple dudes lookin

Its 35.5. If your pant size is 32-34 this is the right size belt. Remember, the padded belt doesnt close, there is a few inches of riggers belt supposed to be stickin out of each end of the padded belt. The riggers belt is adjustable

Its 35.5. If your pant size is 32-34 this is the right size belt. Remember, the padded belt doesnt close, there is a few inches of riggers belt supposed to be stickin out of each end of the padded belt. The riggers belt is adjustable
For summertime it would be fine. But in the fall, I throw a hoodie on and it’s no bueno

Seriously though, 250 shipped for all the tacos, dump pouch, and suspenders?

Yep. Everything in the pic minus the blowout and Sig P226 Kydex holster. All TACOS, padded belt, riggers belt, suspenders, dump pouch....more TACOS then you can fit on the belt...