• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Firearms Wtb benelli m2

Cmb1025

Supporter
Supporter
Banned !
Minuteman
Mar 26, 2019
Probably a long shot but looking for a m2.

I received an email today with a benelli sale. "In Stock Benelli Tactical Shotguns | (570) 368-3920 | [email protected]" They had a m2 for $1359. "Benelli M2 Tactical 12 Gauge Tactical Shotgun with Pistol Grip Stock and 18.5" Barrel "

Reactions: Cmb1025
I received an email today with a benelli sale. "In Stock Benelli Tactical Shotguns | (570) 368-3920 | [email protected]" They had a m2 for $1359. "Benelli M2 Tactical 12 Gauge Tactical Shotgun with Pistol Grip Stock and 18.5" Barrel "
Must have been sold cant find it on the website. I found it thanks for the heads up.

Last edited:
I think they wanted a call there wasn't any links in the email to it.

https://www.snipershide.com/shooting/threads/wts-benelli-m2-12ga-18-5”-with-ghost-ring-sights.7080612/