• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms WTB Benelli M4

mx711yam

Addicted
Minuteman
Sep 29, 2017
Looking for a Benelli M4 since our department isn't issuing quality gear. Let me know if you have one you would part with please.

The M4 is an outstanding shotgun keep searching bro you will not be sorry.

Reactions: mx711yam
Thanks! Yeah checked euro this morning they showed oos. And gunbroker is full of vultures

• Angry
Reactions: NateSavannah
Thanks! Yeah checked euro this morning they showed oos. And gunbroker is full of vultures
Screw GB

this shows in stock on euro

80428598-2D3B-437C-9562-6358FC0A7F60.png

Reactions: mx711yam
Dang when I checked earlier in the morning I didn't see they had them in stock. I'm really hoping for the telescoping stock, but they want 2400 for it, a little rich for my blood at the moment. Was hoping to find one closer to 2k.

Locally the H20 model has been going for $2200 and the telescoping model closer to $2400 if you can find them.

Locally the H20 model has been going for $2200 and the telescoping model closer to $2400 if you can find them.

My local shop has them with the tube upgrade and mesa furniture for 2k flat.

I missed out on one by a day...very frustrating.

Reactions: BCX
Im in UPSTATE NY, shits expensive up here LOL.

Dang when I checked earlier in the morning I didn't see they had them in stock. I'm really hoping for the telescoping stock, but they want 2400 for it, a little rich for my blood at the moment. Was hoping to find one closer to 2k.
You can always upgrade the stock later

I've been looking for one as well. I remember the good ol days you could find a decked out barely used one for 1400 bucks. I miss those days.