• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WTB WTB Bergara B-14R 22LR Magazines

Wanting To Buy
If you can't find bergara mags try Vudoo mags, they fit after about 12 seconds of dremel tool or a simple file to one corner of the mag.

If you can't find bergara mags try Vudoo mags, they fit after about 12 seconds of dremel tool or a simple file to one corner of the mag.
Any videos or visuals to demonstrate? I tried one yesterday (plastic) and it didn't feed, would love to modify some as long as they still worked in my voodoo. I have both metal and plastic voodoo mags. Sorry if this is derailing and happy to move this to another convo

Any videos or visuals to demonstrate? I tried one yesterday (plastic) and it didn't feed, would love to modify some as long as they still worked in my voodoo. I have both metal and plastic voodoo mags. Sorry if this is derailing and happy to move this to another convo
@Crm88 confirm please.

@Crm88 confirm please.
Hi all!

They do work there's an older snipershide thread with a discussion and a few YouTube videos out there. Depending on what you read they do or don't work out of the box. Mine did not feed out of the box with a b-14 action and KRG bravo stock. If your problem is like mine when you insert the magazine the top of the feed lip hits the ejector bar when this happens it forces the front of the magazine down and causes a misfeed where the round hits the chamber at 6 o clock. We Dremeled off a tiny amount of material and after that it cycled fine. Obviously your mileage may vary. User reports from others on the internet say this is the same with the metal mags. **Please note I'm a lefty bastard so yours will be different if you're a righty**
is a link to comparison photos I did before I modified the other magazine.

I'm traveling right now but I think I have a video I'll try and get up too.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pomyluy
See below. I'll update with a video when I can figure out how to get it up.

20210908_084320.jpg

I bought a couple Vudoo mags to deface. Thanks everyone for the help. It is too bad that Bergara isn't supporting it's platform by producing a sufficient quantity of magazines.

I bought a couple Vudoo mags to deface. Thanks everyone for the help. It is too bad that Bergara isn't supporting it's platform by producing a sufficient quantity of magazines.
Highly doubt it’s something Bergara “isn’t” doing

I’m sure they want to put out the product but are probably having troubles acquiring materials just like everyone else.

Definitely go slow and take little bits at a time if you try this. Keep inserting and running bolt till you get proper clea
Man you can't get anything right now. Microchips, cars, shit to build houses, car parts, ammo. Supply is all ass backwards and I have a feeling it's going to be a hot minute before it settles down. Also, if we are being honest the vudoo mags actually seat and eject better in the krg (and look better in my opinion) than the original mags. Let me know if you run into any issues!