• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WTB Bergara HMR LOP Spacers

GEB

Private
Minuteman
Oct 10, 2022
Nashville, TN
Recently purchased a b14 hmr due to my orangutan-like wingspan, am in need of some extra LOP spacers. Bergara is currently out of stock and unresponsive so if anyone is willing to part ways with any extras, I'd happily pay for shipping and toss you a couple bucks.

Recently purchased a b14 hmr due to my orangutan-like wingspan, am in need of some extra LOP spacers. Bergara is currently out of stock and unresponsive so if anyone is willing to part ways with any extras, I'd happily pay for shipping and toss you a couple bucks.
Please follow the site rules.

That being said, spacers can be easily made from some plexiglass or (black) plastic delrin sheet.
Take the buttpad off, trace the outline on the sheet, and cut close to the line. Punch the holes where appropriate and bolt everything together. Then using masking tape, tape of the stock, near the spacers, and take a bastard/mill file and smooth out the final fit. Makes for a small afternoon project, and can be quite rewarding to those not accustomed to working on their own guns.

eplastics.com carries the sheet, and can be ordered cut to some dimension (1/4" thick sheet, cut into 2"x 6" pieces)