• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms WTB Bighorn TL3 Short Action

jda2631

Private
Minuteman
Nov 10, 2009
Mississippi
Looking to buy a Bighorn TL3, Short Action, Magnum bolt head, DLC coated. I do prefer the older Bighorn branded action over the newer Zermatt branded.

Let me know what you have.

Last edited:
Altus has them in stock. I don't know if they are "Bighorn" or "Zermatt" branded, but they do have DLC coated with mag bolt face in stock.

Altus has them in stock. I don't know if they are "Bighorn" or "Zermatt" branded, but they do have DLC coated with mag bolt face in stock.

I actually just got an email back from them this morning. All of theirs are new stock, zermatt branded. Gonna see if I can find a Bighorn one.

Nothing, but I like the old logo better. So figured I'd try to find one before buying one of the new ones. Not in any rush, shortest time frame I've had anyone quote me to get the Proof barrel blank I want is 6 weeks.