• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories WTB Browning Boss CR for a-bolt ii .308 in stainless

pwill

Private
Minuteman
Dec 2, 2012
OK
Looking for a Browning Boss CR in stainless for a-bolt ii in .308, I believe the part # is 1140023.
Thanks.

I bought a Boss off eBay listed as a cut off of a .223 remington barrel just to get the complete unit with micro adjusting lock nut. since then I found a website that sells everything to install a Boss sytem onto a threaded barrel. but your barrel has to be threaded 9/16x24 .990 long. in front of the threading has to be .595 diameter so the micro adjusting nut can have a zero point. I'll attach a pic of the cut off piece barboss.jpg

sorry I forgot the source, my parts came from gunpartscorp. do a search for Boss, they have everything but for your rifle look for boss parts for the Laredo only. the 338 mag parts won't work cuz your barrel is too small. you'll need the micro adjusting nut, calibration sleeve, boss body in CR or radial muzzle brake and you need more info on barrel threading I have all that too just let me know

Looking for a Browning Boss CR in stainless for a-bolt ii in .308, I believe the part # is 1140023.
Thanks.
update: I made a mistake on the thread pitch, just received the boss device muzzle brake for Laredo. it is threaded 5/8x24 not the 9/16x24 I told you. you'll need to order the micro adjusting nut first see what thread pitch it comes in at. Better yet and much simpler I ordered a harles tuner brake tactical for my 308, in parallel port instead of radial. you have to put that in the noters http://harrellsprec.com/index.php/products/ar15-tuner-brake