• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms WTB Browning Citori Lightning 12ga

KeithR41

Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Jul 20, 2009
    Oregon
    Hey all, I know it’s unlikely but I’m looking for a Citori Lightning 12ga. 28” with invector chokes. Original blued, not the White Lightning please.

Whatcha got?

Keith

Meh.... Pm pics and price. It really what I’m looking for but I’ll check it out

I’ve got a Citro i featherweight 12 gauge I’d considering selling. I believe it’s 28” but would need to measure. Def not 30” and i don’t know if they make a 26”. It’s in good shape maybe 800 rounds through it. I shoot clays with it and a couple dove hunts.

Trapshooters.com if you haven’t tried that already

Since you guys are talking shotguns. . .permission to hijack? For some trap but mostly sporting clays, which gun?

Citori 725 Sporting Golden Clays ($5,439.99 MSRP)
    cq5dam.web.835.835 (1).jpeg

Citori Field Sporting Grade VII ($6,269.99 MSRP)
    cq5dam.web.835.835.jpeg

For a pure target gun is go with the 725

That's where my head was; aesthetics aside the 725 is chambered in 2-3/4" which I think makes sense for a target gun versus the Grade VII which is 3" which I always though of as more of a "bird" gun. Probably too much of a generalization since I know there's plenty of 2-3/4" waterfowl shooters out there. Thanks!