• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms WTB :Casually looking for a Q Honey Badger 16"

Macdaddy

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 15, 2009
Clarke County, VA
Saw one recently available here on the Hide which really peaked my interest. Don't need another 300 BlkOut but really do like the Honey Badger. At this time I'm gauging the availability of the 16" Honey Badgers and may move on one if and when one becomes available again. Thanks.

Just got a message from a banned member " Rick - bhammer" trying to send me off to an outside source. The email response from the source was very broken english. Obvious SCAM. My question is if someone is banned, how can they still interact with other Hide members via message? Just curious.

Dont know them.

Reactions: Macdaddy

Dont know them.

Last edited:
Thanks IronsKeeper. I'll be cautious for sure. At this juncture it's not a problem because I can't get the INGO site to work for me anyway. Also saw one come on line over at GunBroker this morning. Something strange in the neighborhood.