• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories WTB - CDI precision bottom metal for FN SPR

I don't have CDI, but, I've got the FN TBM w/ one 5 round mag . I bought these new from MWG and then used a different BM for my build. Paid roughly $250 for the BM and Mag, will sell for $180 incl S/to lower 48. PayPal FF. Alternatively, I am in the market for an FN SPR/PBR action (bolt/receiver).

Attachments

• FN SPR-PBR TBM and Mag.JPG
    FN SPR-PBR TBM and Mag.JPG
    539.8 KB · Views: 23
I appreciate the offer. But really looking for a CDI. I like the look a lot more and already have a lot of magpul AI mags I can use.

Reactions: LG65CM
You are welcome. Actually, I would rather I find another SPR or PBR action! Like I need another rifle. You probably know CDI is out of biz. I learned that looking for the BM that I am using. Sent a question to CDI and the wife replied saying the 'man' passed away. I found the BM that I am using here. Fits more flush to the bottom of the stock and the mag holds 4 rounds.

Good luck finding exactly what you are looking for. And thanx for the reply to me. Meanwhile I will keep an eye out for that other action. lg