• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories WTB - Curtis Axiom barrel(s)

CStroud

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Jun 26, 2018
Mississippi
I’ve got an Axiom action sitting around that needs a barrel. Prefer something with a 308 bolt face, 20” and under, and a caliber with readily available factory ammo. My stock can handle up to a sendero profile barrel, but nothing bigger. PM me what you’ve got.

Thanks,
Chad

Last edited:
No.problem I have a 6 creed Sendaro but it's 26" 180$ it's,a rock creek bug nut system from Southern Precision Rifles and would require a go gauge which I could loan out. It would be good with Hornady factory it is threaded at the muzzle . Had 1200 on it then I pulled it for a fresh barrel

I’ve got an Axiom action sitting around that needs a barrel. Prefer something with a 308 bolt face, 20” and under, and a caliber with readily available factory ammo. My stock can handle up to a sendero profile barrel, but nothing bigger. PM me what you’ve got.

Thanks,
Chad
Is your axiom Gen 1 or Gen 2? ( AXS900300 or lower is gen 1 - AXS900301 or higher is gen 2) Basically the first 300 Axioms have a different barrel thread length and are not interchangeable.

Thanks, and yes, I'm aware of that and should have put it in my original post. Pretty sure my action serial # is in the 1700's.

Reactions: JPL-ATX