• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WTB: Custom built suppressor cover - TO MY SPECS!!!

z71rat

Gunny
Minuteman
Mar 12, 2004
Whitney, TX
As the title states. I am in need of a custom suppressor cover, built to my specifications. I have been through so many different covers, and NONE of them will stay put on my suppressor. Very annoying.

Hit me up via text... Thank you!!

DK
970-456-7702

have you looked at Precision Underground here on the Hide? I Just got mine (2nd I own) and they are perfect fits... He's even offered to
get them embroidered for me when I asked... great products, great customer service. They have several models and styles

Email with specifics have been sent to Underground so far, I will be contacting Steve Hunter shortly. Thanks everyone!!

DK

Reactions: atombomb
Won't stay put... Have one that sits in the safe. I'm working with precision underground now for a new cover.
Did u cinch the end of the cover behind of the of the suppressor? I learned this after messing with it some