• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Left Hand Sale WTB Custom Smokeless Muzzleloader

luketom03

Minuteman
Feb 23, 2017
youngsville la
Anyone selling a left handed .45 cal smokeless muzzleloader? I’m looking for something on a Remington 700 action. Please let me know what you got.

good luck man! I’ve been looking for a while. Considered a knight ultra lite and arrowhead custom but the knights not a lefty per se and the arrowhead is $4k

good luck man! I’ve been looking for a while. Considered a knight ultra lite and arrowhead custom but the knights not a lefty per se and the arrowhead is $4k
thanks had no idea was hard to find one. I don’t mind having one built just trying to save a few bucks picking up a used one. Not opposed to a right handed one since it’s a single shot.

I hear you, I’d check out knight ultra lite for a good muzzle loader. Bell and Carlson stock, timney triggers, Easton ram rods etc. Nice rifles but around $1K. CVA Paramount would be worth looking at too. Knight has some aftermarket support for mods / etc. I’ve got a CVA Accura V2 that I’m still working on load development for, currently shooting 3-4” groups @ 100. Sometimes better but haven’t found the right load yet.

Yeah I considered the CVA paramount pro, seems like a good bang for the buck. My state allows smokeless seems like that’s the way to go if allowed. I have spoke to several builders everyone seems to be 3-4K which seems a bit steep I’m temped to get a big horn tl3 action and get a prefit barrel.

Reactions: USMC22
Yeah I considered the CVA paramount pro, seems like a good bang for the buck. My state allows smokeless seems like that’s the way to go if allowed. I have spoke to several builders everyone seems to be 3-4K which seems a bit steep I’m temped to get a big horn tl3 action and get a prefit barrel.
Keep me posted if you don’t mind, would love to hear how the paramount pro or custom do

If anyone is looking I have a brand new Never Fired Hankins Custom .45 SML for sale. If interested send me a message and I will give you the details.