• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WTB WTB Desert Tech SRS

Wanting To Buy

ipsullivan

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 7, 2010
SC
Looking for a Desert Tech SRS bolt action rifle. Open to multiple generations/versions.

.308 Win or .338 Lap Mag

Hi

I have a desert tech SRS with a 20" Bartlein barrel that Marc did for me at SAC. The barrel has about 300 rounds through it. It shoots amazing..
I used it for mostly subsonic rounds after using it for PRS for a season. I've gotten into PRS pretty seriously lately so I've pretty much gotten pigeon holed into MPA chassis.

I've taken very good care of the rifle.
Few extra things. I have a bore guide for cleaning, extra Picatinny rails for attaching to forearm, I also have the tool that takes forearm off. 419 Brakes, even 2 shot quivers. I even have ammo for it. Lots of Hornady Superperformance which the gun loves. I can shoot 3 leaf clovers w the rifle if I do my part

I have a longer forearm which I had milled down to fit my 20" barrel because I wanted my forearm to come to the end of my barrel while hosting my night vision.

I can take more pics for you of course. The pic here is showing the Bartleim barrel at 26" before we had Marc cut it down to 20. Let me know if you are interested, I'll take new pics. Love this rifle, put so much time into this bugger but watching it sit in my safe doesn't feel great.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210701-070059_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20210701-070059_Facebook.jpg
    346 KB · Views: 48
  • Screenshot_20210701-065527_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20210701-065527_Facebook.jpg
    329.9 KB · Views: 46
I'm putting my gen ii covert up for sale very soon.
BLK/fde 16" 308 with monopod
Also have a gen 1 full length rail and wrench.

@netranger6