• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WTB Eberlestock Sniper Sled Drag Bag 57"

jeffmedlin

Sergeant USMC
Supporter
Minuteman
Getting ready to order one, but was hoping to save a little money. Does anybody have a Eberlestock Sniper Sled Drag Bag for sale? Prefer Coyote Tan or Flat Dark Earth.... but would consider others as well.

I seen mention of that too, there was one in Dec. Would love to know when is the second time of the year, as I'm looking for one too.

Jeff, why did you decide to go with that bag? I see it's in direct competition with TAC OPS bag , which comes with a mat.

Just familiar with the Eberlestock... most of my friends run them. I have 6 Pelicans.... but getting too dam heavy for range trips. Not familiar with the TacOps... but not keen on $425 for a bag. Was hoping to buy one in the $250 to $275 range.

Just familiar with the Eberlestock... most of my friends run them. I have 6 Pelicans.... but getting too dam heavy for range trips. Not familiar with the TacOps... but not keen on $425 for a bag. Was hoping to buy one in the $250 to $275 range.

Mike just sold the last run of bags for $300.... go find the You tube review of the TacOps bag... there were several features I didn’t realize it had... love mine, it’s awesome