• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rimfire WTB: eley 10x biathalon

mosin46

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 11, 2010
florida 32621
awhile back,someone here had !K of the above FS. can't find it-yes i searched. seller sees this,LMK.

thanks. how did you find it?
The trick to searching is to narrow the parameters as much as possible. First off, start with Advanced Search. As soon as you click in the search bar a box pops up. Advanced search button is on the bottom right of that popup.

There are a bunch of search type tabs along the top of the Advanced Search page. The default is "search everything". In this case we want to search specifically in the Buy-Sell-Trade forum, so choose the tab "search threads". Enter your keyword, I used biathlon figuring it's less common than Eley, but either would have worked.

Next, scroll down to "Search in Forums:", scroll down that list and click on "Buy-Sell-Trade". Now your search will me much more specific to what you're looking for. So, for example If you were looking for opinions on Eley biathlon you'd want to look in the Everything Rimfire forum. Whatever you're looking for, be as specific as possible, both with what terms you search for and where you look. Otherwise it's easy to be overwhelmed with non pertinent results.

Last edited: