• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics FOUND: Eotech Vudu 5-25

Usmcsomerville

USMC Vet
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Nov 21, 2017
    Brighton, MI
    looking for a vudu 5-25. Prefer the md3 reticle but open to the h59. Want like new or very close to it. Let me know what you got.

FOUND ONE THANKS

Last edited:
    Reactions: ChadChadson
    looking for a vudu 5-25. Prefer the md3 reticle but open to the h59. Want like new or very close to it. Let me know what you got.
    You’re a USMC vet. Check out ExpertVoice.
    Keep in mind, it’s a dangerous place. I was looking at their quad tube nods and was pretty stoked to see thousands off... then I realized i’m not Tony Stark.

Also got super fucking pissed that I had already bought an EXPS-3 off Amazon. Oh, well.

You’re a USMC vet. Check out ExpertVoice.
    Keep in mind, it’s a dangerous place. I was looking at their quad tube nods and was pretty stoked to see thousands off... then I realized i’m not Tony Stark.

Also got super fucking pissed that I had already bought an EXPS-3 off Amazon. Oh, well.
    Yeah i have been on expertvoice for awhile. Ordered a few things but man sometimes you have to wait awhile for delivery. I am just seeing if anyone has one laying around before I just order new.

Reactions: ChadChadson