• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WTB FN SPR Hinged Floor Plate (edit): Got what I needed, case closed. :)

LG65CM

Private
Minuteman
Sep 29, 2017
I have an FN PBR (SPR) action and want the hinged floor plate bottom metal system for it. I've noticed box magazine conversion kits for sale so am wondering whether any of you SPR owners have done the conversion and have the hinged floor plate and parts left over and for sale? TIA, lg

Last edited:
Got the factory detachable box mag metal, but no floor plate. The dimensions between the two are different. Make sure your stock is set up for the floor plate only. A Winchester model 70 floor plate should also work.

FREE BUMP

Hi Chingon, thanx for reply. Just want to be sure............. You have the DBM metal and the trigger guard is part of this. So, essentially your unit would sit pretty close to flush with the stock. It protrudes a little bit from the underside of the stock, but, essentially looks flush? And the magazine you have is seperate and inserts into that? If so that might work . Is it possible for you to post a photo?

The model 70's blind box magazine with hinged floor plate's holes , that marry up with the receiver/action, spacing is different and won't work. Mine won't anyway. 1964 short action.

I am having the stock custom made using Curley Maple. Again, thanx for replying, lg

Is this what you have, Chingon ?

Attachments

• Fn_Win_SA__47846.1476129827.500.750.JPG
    Fn_Win_SA__47846.1476129827.500.750.JPG
    60.1 KB · Views: 31
Negative, the factory FN DBM and mag.

Attachments

• lV53JeK.jpg
    lV53JeK.jpg
    144.9 KB · Views: 34
Reactions: LG65CM
That is what I am looking for. How much do you want for this and can you take PayPal?

Out of curiosity what is in the plastic bags.

Last edited:
Chingon, this is what I have. And am wanting to get the bottom metal with a more flush to stock fit. The holes match up with the holes on your piece, as my nephew has the same (looking) bottom metal and mag. So, in the end I do not need a bottom metal with hinged floor plate. Shoot me a price.

Attachments

• What I have.JPG
    What I have.JPG
    164.1 KB · Views: 26
Last edited: