• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics WTB: Geissele ODG anodized scope mount

91Eunozs

The Man (Retired)
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jun 9, 2013
    south central Texas
    Managed to source an ODG MAWL for my pig gun’s primary 6.8 upper, but about to build another upper for the same rifle, and looking to mount an LPVO on this one. I know ADM makes a mount that’s also anodized in ODG, but got a hankerin’ for that Geissele.

I saw one was sold here last month; @Weapon_50BMG not sure if you scored that one or not but if so, and you decide you no longer want it, I’ll take it off your hands.

Here’s what I’m looking for (pic cribbed from that for sale ad I saw just after the nick of time):

IMG_5206.jpeg

And here’s the gun it’s going on…got that ODG vibe goin’ on:

IMG_2509.jpeg

i-Dpf4nZz.jpg

…hell, I even swapped in the Brownell’s special Trigger Tech AR trigger with a green anodized housing!

i-tVx9khG.jpg

Again, specifically looking for the Geissele 30mm zero MOA mount in ODG, but if anyone knows of another Geissele (or Reptilia) in ODG, please post up here. Will probably grab an ADM version in the interim, but really want this specific mount.

Thanks y’all.

Last edited: