• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WTB WTB Geissele Super Duty 14.5 upper

Wanting To Buy
There was two or three posted in this WTB.

Sons of liberty been having some for sale online at their retailers, better upper anyways

I have never understood their high price tag when they use BA barrels.
Because they’re built right and all the stuff is in spec there’s absolutely nothing wrong with a ballistic advantage barrel I bet you think people don’t buy micro best and tool craft bolts and put their name on it also. You’re paying for attention to detail and inspection and correct torque and spec.

Because they’re built right and all the stuff is in spec there’s absolutely nothing wrong with a ballistic advantage barrel I bet you think people don’t buy micro best and tool craft bolts and put their name on it also. You’re paying for attention to detail and inspection and correct torque and spec.
Tool craft and micro make a good product, BA falls apart after 3 shots..... they even state it in their warranty

Tool craft and micro make a good product, BA falls apart after 3 shots..... they even state it in their warranty

Where is this stated in the BA warranty? I checked the warranty statement on the Ballistic Advantage barrel web site and didn't see this?

Where is this stated in the BA warranty? I checked the warranty statement on the Ballistic Advantage barrel web site and didn't see this?
771B03F6-7AB1-4714-BC44-230D27161D26.jpeg

I have Aero upper and handguard that uses two wedges to attach the handguard to the barrel nut and for anti rotation. Is this a different attachment than on the SOLGW? If so how does it differ?

Last edited: