• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics WTB - Gen 1 Razor 1-4x

I may have something for you. I have a Vortex Viper PST 1-4x24 Riflescope with TMCQ MRAD PST-14ST-M that I bought in 2011. It is currently mounted on a LaRue mount. The coating is RhinoHide from the now defunct Predator Custom shop out of Knoxville, TN. It can be painted over, but I am sure it cannot be removed.

I am looking to upgrade to a 1-8, so I was planning on selling her. Let me know if you are interested.

Attachments

• PST1.jpg
    PST1.jpg
    149.6 KB · Views: 41
  • PST2.jpg
    PST2.jpg
    153.1 KB · Views: 41
  • PST3.jpg
    PST3.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 34
  • PST4.jpg
    PST4.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 39
Reactions: Shadow7Hill
I may have something for you. I have a Vortex Viper PST 1-4x24 Riflescope with TMCQ MRAD PST-14ST-M that I bought in 2011. It is currently mounted on a LaRue mount. The coating is RhinoHide from the now defunct Predator Custom shop out of Knoxville, TN. It can be painted over, but I am sure it cannot be removed.

I am looking to upgrade to a 1-8, so I was planning on selling her. Let me know if you are interested.
You still trying to sell your viper 1-4?