• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories WTB glock sight tool set

car16smg

Lead slingin
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Mar 8, 2014
    Tennessee
    Looking for a decent glock sight tool set someone has in a drawer that needs love. Thanks!

simple as a wooden dowel and a hammer, easy peasy. i spent a lotta $ having the right tool for the job but in this case, nothing fancy is needed.

and a front site removal tool is a couple of bucks or you can grind down the outer diameter of a socket for it to fit.

Reactions: car16smg
    simple as a wooden dowel and a hammer, easy peasy. i spent a lotta $ having the right tool for the job but in this case, nothing fancy is needed.

and a front site removal tool is a couple of bucks or you can grind down the outer diameter of a socket for it to fit.

I like tools lol

I was going to offer one up I had bought around 15yrs ago...pre-Amazon-juggernaut times.
    But I just looked at the link above and also saw this one too:

These are very similar to what I've used and do the trick very cheaply and effectively.
    Hope this is helpful and not deterring from your search.