• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment Wtb h4895 or varget, have H4350 for trade 8lbs Austin TX

Safety_3rd

Semi-pro whiskey sommelier
Supporter
Minuteman
Aug 31, 2017
Austin Texas
Someone trade me please. Or sell me some 4895 or varget. Not going to sell the h4350 unless it's for a zco straight up Iol

I could really use some pistol powder for 9/45. Any chance you have some to trade for Varget?

I'd much rather trade for pistol powder that isn't TiteGroup rather than sell it. Having said that, I would still be willing to sell you 2# of Varget if it will help you out. I'm in the Wells Branch/Pflugerville area.

Dang I'll I've got is an open pound of tight group and about half a pound of open lilgun and some open cfe pistol. I dont reload a bunch of pistol. I do have 1000 berry xtreme 115 gr 9mm.335 if you're interested. And I'll buy the 2lbs of varget either way.

Have a buddy near Austin with some extra 4895, how much do you need and what are you considering paying. I can pm yiu his number. He also has 4350 and other powders and primers for sale.