• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories WTB Harris HBRMS Bipod

UIUCPPQ

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 10, 2012
Need a 6-9” swivel bipod. Would like pod loc and improved feet, but show me what you have and I’ll make you an offer.

Need a 6-9” swivel bipod. Would like pod loc and improved feet, but show me what you have and I’ll make you an offer.
Sir,

I have a 6-9" Harris SBRM, which near as I can tell from Harris' nomenclature is equivalent to the HBRMS - tilt (which Harris calls 'swivel'), notched and spring-loaded legs. It has a KMW Pod-Loc, American Defense AD-BP STD quick-detach bipod mount, and Morse Industries spike feet. The feet have some finish wear. Otherwise the bipod is in very good condition. I'll be glad to entertain an offer should you choose to make one. Not looking for any trades, unless you have a set of Redding or Forster dies for 6.5 Creedmoor, or new SRP brass or match bullets for same.

Thanks,
Dan

harris_rotated.jpg

Reactions: UIUCPPQ
Sir,

I have a 6-9" Harris SBRM, which near as I can tell from Harris' nomenclature is equivalent to the HBRMS - tilt (which Harris calls 'swivel'), notched and spring-loaded legs. It has a KMW Pod-Loc, American Defense AD-BP STD quick-detach bipod mount, and Morse Industries spike feet. The feet have some finish wear. Otherwise the bipod is in very good condition. I'll be glad to entertain an offer should you choose to make one. Not looking for any trades, unless you have a set of Redding or Forster dies for 6.5 Creedmoor, or new SRP brass or match bullets for same.

Thanks,
Dan

View attachment 7396996

dan, is it possible to remove that mount and use the bipod with a classic swivel mount?

Yes, it certainly is. The ADM mount has a sling swivel on the bottom so it actually attaches to the bipod identically to how it would attach to a sling swivel in a stock.

If you’re still looking for one, I have a Harris BRMS with hawk hill feet, pod loc and the standard swivel mount.

Pm if interested

Attachments

• F4BBD84E-E611-4D28-9724-681C3BCE2551.jpeg
    F4BBD84E-E611-4D28-9724-681C3BCE2551.jpeg
    328 KB · Views: 22