• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Klay23

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jan 27, 2021
    South Carolina
    Wouldn’t mind barreled action or complete rifle. Let me know what you have please

Last edited:
    Sako finnfire ii if your looking for a great shooting sporter with a fine adjustable trigger. Let me know

I have an anschutz 1416 setup to use cz455 mags and heavy barrel. Also a pretty cool ruger 77/22 with a carbon wrapped volquartsen barrel sitting in a Boyd's tacticool stock, spare shilen barrel, and an old school benchrest stock.

Reactions: Klay23
    Anschutz 1813 free rifle 54 action with 5018 trigger. Barrel shortened to 20inches. It was my fathers rifle. I have the same in LH.

Vudoo V22 Ver. 2.0 - Barreled Action - 18" Kukri - 30 moa base - Like new in original box

Edit: I haven't heard anything from OP so I will probably create a separate post for this, this afternoon or evening. A couple folks have inquired - I am giving the info to anyone interested
    Pm’ed you about an hour ago🤦🏻‍♂️

Reactions: gulfhunter
    Don't know if this is your taste. but have a 40xhb out of the cmp with all acc and a cert saying that it was in the cmp.