• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories WTB KAC Bipod

Market value for them is north of $800. So if you’re wanting the bipod, expect to pay for it. It’s only going to climb as time goes on...

One on GB just poped up. Early one with the spiked feet. Think it's at 550 right now. Just FYI. Good luck on the hunt.

Reactions: Punctual
I bid it up to $845, woulda bid more if it was a little less used and I didn’t have to drop some coin on a wedding band tomorrow. The latter reason being the more prominent issue. 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: MOUNTIC
Looks like he has another one. Shoot him a note before someone bids on it.
thanks for looking out,

Just gonna bid this one up to about where this last one sold at. Could use the 6 days of auction for getting funds together post wedding band purchase. 😂

Last edited:
Mind posting a link or more detail? Been looking for about 15 minutes but not all that familiar with that forum.

Wow... yeah. I guess everybody's right. These don't seem to be going down. Hard to say whether or not they'll drop when the gun sales frenzy dies back down, which has to happen regardless of legislation so long as we don't end up in a civil war. I think they're still going to have bipods and ammo. So, I'd bide my time if I were still in the market. I found one through a back channel. I may pick up another one if they ever come back down near the price of other top-end bipods.

Wow... yeah. I guess everybody's right. These don't seem to be going down. Hard to say whether or not they'll drop when the gun sales frenzy dies back down, which has to happen regardless of legislation so long as we don't end up in a civil war. I think they're still going to have bipods and ammo. So, I'd bide my time if I were still in the market. I found one through a back channel. I may pick up another one if they ever come back down near the price of other top-end bipods.
Problem with these is they are discountinued. Funny thing is about 2 years ago these things were collecting dust on them at their MRAP price and no one wanted them.

They go discontinued and the KAC fan boys go wild for them. So I say it’s unlikely the price will drop unless KAC decides to bring them back.

Two years ago when I got my ECC I debated getting one. Decided to get an ATLAS. Now I wish I got the kac one because I’d be selling it now 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: Praetorian_6
Agreed. It's a special kind of insanity. I wanted the gucci SR-25, and I dunno... just feels right to put the same brand on it. A harris for my AR15 or Aero Precision M5E1 seems just fine to me, but I wanted a Knights to go on my Knights... I previously ordered a TBAC bipod and have a hard time believing that for functionality's sake that I'll like the Knights more. The TBAC is awesome! Really well thought out and solid piece of equipment. I guess it'll go on the M5, now.

I've got 2 Knights rifles coming, though. So, I could maybe pick up another one in the 500 or less range. Don't feel too strongly about putting one on my SR30... It's just a CQB kind of rifle, anyways. I'm not sure why everyone else is freaking out about them.

What do you mean? I must've missed something, as the pics show the rubber feet and the description says it comes with the "serrated feet included".

Reactions: gyz77
Does the gun get more stable after the first one, or do ya fire 4 guns at once? j/k You holding on for higher prices?

Haha - no. 2 came on guns I acquired. I am actually only trying to sell 1

Found the answer, under59. GLWS:
Screenshot_20210410-152022_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:

This one sold at $645. Wow! Either a smoking deal or reality is setting in. Good! I hope they come on back down. If they get to $500-550, I'll own 2.

Last edited:
yep the nib one went for 1200. Not quite sure i had 800 on it and the dude didnt even bid 810 ...

yep the nib one went for 1200. Not quite sure i had 800 on it and the dude didnt even bid 810 ...
Three of the last four I’ve seen sell publicly on arf, Facebook, or gunbroker have sold for $650 or less in the last month.

a few sold a couple weeks ago for around $700-800 on gunbroker but seems the demand has died down and or level on them.

Something fishy about that one. Or maybe somebody really really wanted one.

who knows. Some weird shit going on lately, a Kac sand cutter is currently at $800 with 22 bids and 20 hours left.

and I just sold a six year old Toyota 4Runner for barely less than I bought it new.

times are ridiculous.

Last edited:
I haven't missed too many from gunbroker since I started in this thread.

I have one just sitting on my secondary rifle. If someone really wants to pay $850 for one then you can def have mine.

It's just personal preference. It folds up to the hand guard tighter. It's looser than my TBAC. I do like the ability to traverse or lock that feature out. "Better?" No. Just different.

Reactions: alfmoonspace

I honestly haven't seen one on GB for MONTHS. Don't look as often as I used to, but still probably 3-4 times a month. Anyways, I'm glad I got mine when I did. If I was still hoping to get one, I bet I'd be willing to pay a lot more after a period of not seeing one for this long. They are becoming unicorns, it seems.

It's only at $505, right now. I'm gonna guess $800+. Maybe $1k.