• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WTB WTB - KAC MK11 Supressor SKU 98440-BLK

Wanting To Buy
I think I've seen 2 in the last year. One on GB for 10k and one that floats around on here for 7k. My MK13 will probably never have one on it lol.

Word is that KAC will make some in 2024 after production catches up with contracts. Realistically, if they made 100 of them, it would all be sold.

Reactions: Habu64
Word is that KAC will make some in 2024 after production catches up with contracts. Realistically, if they made 100 of them, it would all be sold.
I'm hopeful. Knowing how KAC is, we'll see if that actually happens or not.

I read on a FB post a few weeks ago that Trey stated they would not make anything that was out of production. They were specifically speaking in the MK11 items due to zero Mil units needing mk11 support items. It wasn’t worth shutting down production on current items to manufacture outdated items.

Reactions: CStoohigh
I have an unfired MK11/MK13 KAC can that I would consider an offer for-"M" serial number prefix (military)

Attachments

• IMG_9388.jpeg
    IMG_9388.jpeg
    290.9 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_9389.jpeg
    IMG_9389.jpeg
    460.5 KB · Views: 30