• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WTB Kahles 624i LSW w/SKMR or SKMR3

Outlaw1

Trigger Yanker
Minuteman
Apr 5, 2011
Longview, Texas
Looking for a scope for my PRS rifle, so it doesn't have to be a safe queen, needs to be functional. Not looking to pay new prices.

What do you have?!?!

I’ve got a 6-24 Kahles SKMR 3 reticle with LSW. Comes with box, paperwork and the Kahles scope coat. Used it 1 yr and thinking about upgrading. Glass is perfect and I’ve never had a problem with it not tracking. I’d probably let it go for 2,000$. If your interested call me at (208) 553-9892. Thanks

Reactions: Dburns
I’ve got a 6-24 Kahles SKMR 3 reticle with LSW. Comes with box, paperwork and the Kahles scope coat. Used it 1 yr and thinking about upgrading. Glass is perfect and I’ve never had a problem with it not tracking. I’d probably let it go for 2,000$. If your interested call me at (208) 553-9892. Thanks
Great deal

Reactions: Nomad909
5747CD99-147D-4978-8F2E-0BC2B401F1E5.jpeg

SKMR3 LSW CCW comes with Aadmount caps and MGM Switchview lever. Let me know if interested.