• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics WTB L3 NGAL

zinny

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 28, 2010
Missed out on the sale by Eliteuas and pretty bummed about it. As the title states, if you have one or knows someone who does for a fair price LMK thanks.

Reactions: Alaskaaaron
@devin_with_an_i on Instagram as a 200 ticket raffle going on right now. $80 per ticket for a chance to win a NGAL and WP set of PVS15s. I am sure I am not the only one who bought a ticket hahaha.

Since its my thread do I get transitive rights if thehorta wins?!?

Am I no longer a "poors"!!!

@devin_with_an_i on Instagram as a 200 ticket raffle going on right now. $80 per ticket for a chance to win a NGAL and WP set of PVS15s. I am sure I am not the only one who bought a ticket hahaha.
i did so many of those raffles. about $1500 in without winning something. i went ahead and just purchased the shit they pretend youre gonna win.

This. I might be able to get NGALs here by the end of the year. Posting in this thread and I’ll reach out if I do. Let’s just say I’ll be screening buyers before hand... and they won’t be cheap ;P

Let me know, I'll take 1 or 2.

This. I might be able to get NGALs here by the end of the year. Posting in this thread and I’ll reach out if I do. Let’s just say I’ll be screening buyers before hand... and they won’t be cheap ;P

Depending on pricing, I would be interested in 2 to 3 NGAL units if they become available.