• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories WTB Lee Enfield 45 ACP Magazine Adapter

roostercogburn98

Fudd gun collector extraordinaire
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 3, 2010
I know it’s a long shot but looking for an adapter to convert an Enfield to shoot 45acp. They used to make kits but no one currently sells one. Thanks

I just checked and it appears Special Interest Arms has gone out of business... Too bad, I have one of his conversions and it works good. I don't know of anyone else who makes them, good luck with your search!
DW

@deltawiskey Yeah I talked to Richard a few times before he closed up shop. He was supposed to email me back with an adapter he said he had a few up laying around but never did. Currently working on an adapter to use G36 mags but the old school original looks with a 1911 mag would be neat to have
Troup Systems used to do a kit as well but shifted to Mauser kits lately. They says it is a possibility they would run some more in the future but haven’t been very responsive in emails to try and acquire one either.