• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Left Hand Sale Wtb lh 22-250

Pay close attention to the twist rate in whatever you buy. Remington use to put 1 in 14 twist barrels on their 22-250’s thinking no one would ever want to run a bullet heavier than 50 grains. To run 55’s in the one I had, I had to run it hot or it was a 3” group.

I have the most awesome left hand Tikka 22-250 ever. 1:8" twist factory barrel shoots 80 ELD at 3,200 FPS and smokes coyotes.

But it's not for sale! Just some encouragement.

I have a Ruger No.1 22-250 varmint that’s looking for adoption. Has pic rail and glass if you’re interested.

Looking for a lh 22-250
Action or whole rifle
What do you have?
I tool shoot LH and it seems not many guns are for sale. I have a RH Savage FVSS 22-250 but wanted a lighter carry around rifle so a couple months ago I started looking for a donor action. Last week a LH Savage mdl 11 in 308 popped up for sale locally so I snatched it up. Today I'm going to order a barrel for it.

Keep your eyes peeled for a LH Savage, it's not difficult to change the barrels.

Good luck in your search. (y)