• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Left Hand Sale WTB LH short action

Prknives

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 30, 2017
Reno,NV
Hi all looking for a lefty short action, Remington, defiance Curtis etc thanks looking for 308 bolt face

Last edited:
I have a LH defiance tenacity SA with mag bolt face - NIB.

I too looking for a LH action 308bf or barreled action to build my first custom. Just trolling this section each and everyday for a deal.

OP and anyone interested, this is a 6.5 creedmoor that LRI spun up for me. I had a rem 700 lying around that Chad trued and fluted. KP barrel spiral fluted and cut to 20 inches. 1-8 twist with a Timney Calvin Elite trigger. I would part with the barreled action and trigger or the whole gun if you wanted (Not the can of course). Gun regularly shoot .5 moa with Hornady factory 147s. Scope is a vortex razor gen 2 4.5-27x56 EBR 2C. Chassis is an MPA comp with magwell cut and a TLC grip. This was the only picture I could dig up right now but could send others. DM if interested.

Attachments

• AC5B9054-1EC4-48CB-AC3B-BCD94DB45A55.jpeg
    AC5B9054-1EC4-48CB-AC3B-BCD94DB45A55.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 67
Thanks but I am wanting a high wnd action and at least a 22” barrel. Great looking set up though.

I have a nib curtis axiom I got about 6 months ago and never did anything with. Also have a defiance deviant with a 6creed barrel with about 700 rounds on it. Pm if interested in either one

I have a lightly used Defiance Deviant Elite with extra firing control assembly and a brand new 25" Hawk Hill 6XC barrel installed on it. PM me if interested.

I have a nice Curtis Vector with a bartlein MTU 25" 6 dasher barrel on it. Round count is close to 600. $1,100 shipped
601-668-2449