• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment Wtb light 223 bullets

I know I’ve got some 36gr Barnes Varmint Grenades laying around I’d sell off. Not sure how many, haven’t shot them in a few years. You just looking to try something new?

Reactions: A_USER_NAME
Sounds good guys let me know.

I need them because I actually goofed and bought a few pounds of powder that I have no clue as to why I thought it was what I needed haha. I have an excess of 223 brass so might as well do something with it. Reading up on it people say it’s great for 223 under 50gr.

Sounds good guys let me know.

I need them because I actually goofed and bought a few pounds of powder that I have no clue as to why I thought it was what I needed haha. I have an excess of 223 brass so might as well do something with it. Reading up on it people say it’s great for 223 under 50gr.
I have 430 52g Bergers. Should have no issues in your AR.
I thought I had some 45g hollow points but I'm not finding them.

Sounds good shoot me a pm with info on them. So long as the price isn’t outrageous and they are in the 35-45 range, I’ll take them.

Found these. All under 50 grains.
Two on right are partial. Figure 1200 bullets total.
7BAC7A30-17CE-480C-95D1-050EC5A82FEC.jpeg

Sell and ship 275.00

Thanks,

RTH

If you're still looking, many of these are below 50, none are over 55 gr.
The 53 gr Sierra has 52 pcs. The 55 SP Dogtown has 430 in box. Other boxes are full.
Sell and ship the lot for $270.
1BFB9893-D604-4DB7-9B8B-7A5B7B3B045B.jpeg

Would trade for some powder appropriate for 308, if you are close to West Ky, S. IL close enough we could meet up.

Last edited:
I’m all set for now unless you wanted to give me a deal that I couldn’t refuse 😉 I don’t mind stocking the shelves for the right price.