• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD FOUND: LMT MRP-L MLOK 13.25" upper

tex68w

Mister Bevilaqua
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Mar 10, 2017
    ***Found, no longer looking***

Looking for a LMT MRP-L MLOK 13.25" upper (P/N L7Y1A), no barrel/BCG/CH needed. New or used, let me know what you've got. I might consider a Quad rail 13.25" upper (P/N L7RA1A) as well.

Last edited:
    Still on the hunt for this.

Pushing this back up to the top.

Congratulations! I've been looking for 16 months lol! If you found it at a retailer, were there any left?

Reactions: tex68w
    Congratulations! I've been looking for 16 months lol! If you found it at a retailer, were there any left?

No, had to buy from an individual for more than I really wanted to pay. If I didn’t make make a move soon I was going to lose it and sell it all lol.

Reactions: Thorbeast
    I'm thinking the same thing... Might just give up on this MLR and buy a KAC mod 2, those are less expensive and more available. I'd be a bit disappointed though, I already have a MRP pistol and MWS, so I'd rather get another LMT, but it is what it is.

Haha, the two best out there and all that I own short of a AAC MPW. You should have both.

How many you need? I have a few :)

1690601163791.png

Reactions: Nicholas Casey