• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms Wtb: looking for a sa action Florida

sako.308

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 28, 2011
daytona beach FL
Looking for a used or new sa 700 footprint action south Florida for a ftd deal. Cash buyer not tire kicker. 308 bf only plz.

I know you are looking for an action but I have a barreled action with a extra barrel.

I have a Zermatt Origin with a 6 Creed Krieger barrel with ammo, brass and dies in an MPA chassis in Tampa if you are interested. TT diamond trigger. Only 220 rounds on the barrel comes with 180 rounds of factory Federal 6 Creed with 105 Bergers. Barrel cut by Graduous' former smith. Hammers.

Reactions: sako.308
Sako I'll keep my eyes peeled for you up this way. Funny b/c as of last night I'm looking for an Bighorn Origin sa/6.5cm maybe say a proof stainless? If you run across one down your way please pop a flare.....face to face same thing easy for me to get down there.

Reactions: sako.308