• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WTB - Looking for HTG, Rem (ish) , Hunting (ish)

CoCaDoRi

revived old guy
Minuteman
Oct 7, 2001
South Central North Dakota
Looking for a 700 or 700 style action and HTG?Manners MCS-T or hunting type stock with a heavier contour barrel. Must be able to hold a half minute with match ammunition. Looking for a deer/ LR coyote rifle.
GAP non typical works too...

Calibers/cartridges I prefer:
6.5cm
6mm (cm, rem, 243win)
6.5 PRC
260 rem

I’ll think on others if it’s a hammer

Thanks for your help on this

Last edited:
I don't think the factory stock holds the gun back at all after the modifications. It was all done by Tooter @ Meredith Rifles. Pillars, bedding, & inlets for the DBM.
If you want to exchange cell numbers in the PM, I can send any picture you would like. We could also discuss a deal. I've had the gun out to 500 yards using just the reticle and also dialing using the factory superformance ammo. It is a hammer.
Thanks,
Rick

I don't think the factory stock holds the gun back at all after the modifications. It was all done by Tooter @ Meredith Rifles. Pillars, bedding, & inlets for the DBM.
If you want to exchange cell numbers in the PM, I can send any picture you would like. We could also discuss a deal. I've had the gun out to 500 yards using just the reticle and also dialing using the factory superformance ammo. It is a hammer.
Thanks,
Rick
I hear ya it isn't about the stock and the rifle its about the stock and me... ;-)